How To Know Who See My Facebook Account
It is easy to do. Simply follow these steps as well as you will certainly succeed in learning Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hands-on method to see Who saw my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Profile.
- So, first off, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and you will certainly observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is situated next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, then a pop-up menu will be displayed disclosing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just reveal those visitors Who already have mounted the Extension.
Handbook Method To See Who viewed your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be rerouted to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the appropriate corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This huge list of account IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full listing of buddies.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly find visitors Who have visited your facebook account.
We hope you learnt Who sees your profile regularly! If you such as this short article please share with your pals by utilizing social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.