Facebook messages are a bonanza of memories as well as enjoyable discussions that all of us desire to look back on periodically. Have you ever before tried to look through your messages to locate an old discussion with a pal, just to spend a hr scrolling back through discussion after discussion, without end in sight? It's really discouraging to invest a lot time looking for that one specific joke or memory and also the even more messages you have, the longer it takes. In this short article, I will certainly supply you the pointers on ways to check out old Facebook messages on Android
How To Find Old Messages On Facebook
Component 1. Where to Review the Old Facebook Messenger Messages on Android
To watch your old Facebook Messenger app messages on your Android device, you'll need to undertake the complying with steps:
- The initial thing you'll need to do is ensure you are logged into the Messenger app with your Facebook login details.
- When you are logged into the app, find the individual whose discussion you intend to view as well as select them. Currently you've selected them your entire discussion background with them will certainly open, displaying your latest messages first.
- To view your older messages you'll should scroll upwards through your chat background, which will lead you to your earliest messages with the selected contact.
It is a wordy procedure but, regrettably, there isn't really currently any kind of functionality in the Android Messenger gadget to watch your older messages any kind of quicker. Thankfully, there are a few things you could do through the Facebook site to look via your backlog of messages much quicker and function your method from earliest to most recent, instead than utilizing the Messenger application and also wasting your time scrolling with message after message.
Part 2. Tips for Reading Old Messages on Facebook Faster
To review your old Facebook messages through the Facebook web site without scrolling with your whole background, there are a few different approaches you could attempt:
Method 1: Look For a Keyword
- Log right into Facebook and also open the Messages display. Your discussions will certainly be displayed down the left hand side of the display.
- Pick the conversation you wish to watch. One of the most recent messages in the conversation will certainly currently be displayed.
- At the top of the screen you'll see a magnifying glass symbol, click on this and you'll see a search bar displayed.
- At this phase you'll have to look for a keyword that you know shows up in your earlier messages with this individual. As soon as you have actually considered the keyword phrase and browsed for it, it will certainly browse your messages background to the messages which contain the keyword phrase, bringing you back to the beginning of your Facebook conversation with your particular contact.
Approach 2: Adjust the LINK
-Log into Facebook and visit http://m.facebook.com/messages/. From this display you'll require to choose the conversation you intend to see, then best click the "See older messages" tab and also pick "Open in new tab".
-Sight the LINK that's presented. It will be something like: https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.???&start=6&pagination_direction=1&refid=12 Try to find the portion of the LINK that reviews "start=6" and also modify this number to roughly exactly how numerous messages you have in your conversation. For instance, if you think you have actually traded 1000 messages alter the number to review "start=975".
-The amendment to the LINK will certainly take you back much even more via your message history, so all you'll have to do is scroll back a little means to find yourself at the oldest end of your message string.
There are a few various other things you could try, including downloading your Facebook account. If you log into Facebook as well as accessibility "Settings", you could select "Download a copy of your Facebook data", which will condense every one of your Facebook profile and also messages right into one convenient data. Once it's downloaded (it can take a while - as you think of, it's a quite big file!) you can open up the HTML file in your normal browser as well as access your old messages in this way.
An additional alternative to access your old Facebook messages on your Android gadget is to set up the application Message Backup for Facebook. This application enables you to conveniently download and install a copy of your whole Facebook message history, making the process quick and also quickly. The download is conserved as a.csv documents, so you can open it and check out your old messages using any kind of spread sheet program.