How To Edit A Facebook Post
Ways to Edit or Eliminate A Facebook post
To get rid of or edit a Facebook post is as straightforward as removing a Facebook Comment as described over. If you intend to eliminate or edit an unwanted post on Facebook;
1. Sign right into your Facebook Account either with an internet browser or the mobile
2. Open up the post you intend to edit
3. After that, click the drop-down like symbol at the best end of the post
4. Continue to either eliminate or edit the post as you like. You could not remove other people's post but you could report them for spam or various other points
The best ways to Edit or Eliminate A Facebook Comment
If you are chatting on Facebook through a browser like Opera mini, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, you are mosting likely to learn ways to edit or remove a Facebook Comment from a post.
1. Authorize right into your Facebook account via any one of the internet browsers
2. Get to the post where you have created a comment and desire to modify
3. You will certainly see a pen-like icon at the ideal end of the Comment. Click on the symbol as well as select whether you want to edit or delete the Comment. If you are the one the one that upgraded the post, you can just remove other individuals's Comment but not edit them.
4. The, continue to edit the Comment or eliminate it absolutely and re-post