If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is painless process.
How to Delete Pages On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could watch it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites efforts in other places? Let us recognize all about it in the remarks.