If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your job, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How to Delete A Facebook Page You Created
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives in other places? Allow us recognize everything about it in the remarks.