If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How to Delete A Facebook Page Permanently
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us understand everything about it in the remarks.