If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How to Delete Community Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to the two week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to erase it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives in other places? Allow us recognize everything about it in the remarks.