If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How To Completely Delete A Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page before the two week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to permanently erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could watch it).
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize about it in the comments.