How to Check Search History On Facebook
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click it to see your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the app's description page. On the following web page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area lets you see every one of the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes several minutes to fill the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search area. Click the application with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's info web page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the app to retrieve your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the Who Unfriended You web page that loads. You will see a checklist of names with straight connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to area. If someone has removed you as a friend considering that you set up the app, then that person's name is displayed in this section. For best results, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to going back to the application to check who has erased you on Facebook.
1. Most likely to friendlens.me in your browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the page to see images in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last few days. You can go back to this sight any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to view all the pictures that you have ever submitted to your Facebook account. The first time the application tons, it could take numerous minutes to show the images.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will certainly see all the pictures ever uploaded by that Friend. You can independently see the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.