It appears there is an one-time button enabled, and as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you have the ability to choose something brand-new. If you never selected a username to start with, now's your possibility to secure a far better LINK as well as email than the arbitrarily produced number designated by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer when you select the brand-new one.
How to Change Your Facebook Username
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right edge of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username right into the field given. Facebook will let you understand whether or not that username is available. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you alter it when. You are also intended to utilize your genuine name when establishing this.
4. When you find a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook profile as well as energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.