How to Change Your Facebook Url
Altering your Facebook Web Page Name
Transforming your organisation name on your Facebook web page typically calls for approval from Facebook before it could take effect. Your claim may be refuted if the recommended new name is not close adequate to the present name or breaches any of their page standards. If your Facebook page has not been used and has few likes, the simplest point might be to create a new web page with the new name. However, this is never ever recommended for energetic pages with a big amount of likes and interaction.
For more details on ways to alter your page name, have a look at Facebook's support section.
The one-of-a-kind identifier in your Facebook page url (the closing of the link as suggested by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your url includes your web page name with a lengthy string of numbers, you do not have an one-of-a-kind username related to your page.
Points to Consider When Transforming Your Facebook Username
- To select a username you could comply with these steps.
- Bear in mind not all pages are qualified to produce a username, specifically if the page is relatively brand-new with hardly any activity.
- If you wish to alter your username, you may only be provided one possibility to change it.
- The desired username might not be utilized by any individual else, so bear in mind you can not constantly obtain the one you desire.
- Facebook has certain guidelines on what can be in your username which you can see below.
- If you alter your username, your old Facebook link will not reroute to your brand-new link. Definition, anywhere the old Facebook web page link is connected will no more function.
Steps to Change Your Facebook URL/ Username
-From the top of your Web page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username section.
-Go into a brand-new username and click Check Availability.
-If the username you desire is available, click Confirm to save it.