It seems there is an one-time button allowed, and as long as you haven't exercised this benefit yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never selected a username to start with, now's your chance to protect a far better URL as well as email than the randomly generated number assigned by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function anymore when you pick the new one.
How to Change Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the leading right edge of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username into the area supplied. Facebook will certainly allow you recognize whether or not that username is offered. Remember, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you alter it as soon as. You are likewise intended to utilize your actual name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you locate a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook profile as well as energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your internet site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.