It seems there is an one-time button enabled, and also as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you're able to pick something brand-new. If you never ever picked a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to secure a far better LINK as well as email than the randomly created number appointed by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer once you select the new one.
How to Change the Username In Facebook
1. Start by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username into the area provided. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether that username is available. Keep in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you change it as soon as. You are additionally supposed to utilize your actual name when establishing this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is applied to your Facebook account and also energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your internet site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.