It appears there is an one-time switch enabled, and also as long as you haven't exercised this benefit yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never selected a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to secure a better LINK as well as email compared to the randomly generated number designated by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore once you pick the brand-new one.
How to Change Ur Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the top right edge of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username into the area given. Facebook will let you know whether or not that username is available. Keep in mind, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will let you change it when. You are also meant to use your actual name when establishing this.
4. Once you find a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is applied to your Facebook profile and energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your website or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.