How to Block someone From Your Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Suches as section to watch the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the individual you want to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and also click "Okay" to get rid of and block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from business page as well as block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could see a list of banned individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and choose "Banned" in individuals Who Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the person to access your page once more.
Bonus offer: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: