How to Block A Person On Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to check out the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to remove and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they posted on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can see a list of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area and select "Banned" in individuals That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to allow the person to access your page once more.
Benefit: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: