How to Block A Page On Facebook
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to watch the list of people that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box and also click "Okay" to remove and also block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You can see a listing of outlawed users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also pick "Banned" in the People That Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to permit the individual to access your page once more.
Perk: How You Can Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: