How to Ban someone From A Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu underneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes area to check out the list of individuals that like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate confirmation box and also click "Okay" to eliminate and block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message they published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page and also block the individual from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that appears to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Idea: You could watch a list of prohibited users from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes area and also select "Banned" in the People Who Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to allow the individual to access your page again.
Perk: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Link your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: