Now you can make a photo comment as opposed to just typical message, or post both a message comment and a picture to illustrate it. Whatever photo you choose to upload shows up in the list of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Add A Photo To A Facebook Comment
This is a specifically nice attribute to have for birthday celebrations and various other holiday desires since images commonly state greater than words.
Previously, to include a picture to a comment, you needed to submit a picture someplace on the internet and afterwards place the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and also not as simple as it is now.
Ways to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular actions to do this are slightly various depending on just how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favored internet internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you wish to react to.
- Go into any type of text, if you want, and then click the camera symbol at the best side of the text box.
- Pick the image or video you want to add to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and also iOS smart phones, touch the Facebook app and after that:
- Tap comment below the post you want to Comment on to bring up the digital keyboard.
- Enter a message comment and also touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you want to comment with then touch Done or whatever various other button is utilized on your device to leave that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Utilize this approach to submit photo comments on Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop internet site, however rather the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the supplied message box, tap the camera symbol next to the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Photo or Image Collection to choose the picture you wish to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.