How To Add A Friend On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com in your preferred browser. This will pack your News Feed if you're currently logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or telephone number) and also password before proceeding.
2. Click the "Search" bar. It's at the top of the Facebook page. This is where you'll search for an individual to include to your friends list.
3. Browse for an individual to add. Key in a person's name, after that click their name in the drop-down menu. This will take you to their profile.
- Conversely, click this person's name in the Information Feed if you see it to visit their profile.
4. Click "Add Friend". This button is to the right of the person's account photo; clicking it will send out a buddy request to them. If they accept it, they will certainly be included in your pals checklist.
More tips ...
Approving a Request: Desktop
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com in your preferred web browser. This will fill your News Feed if you're already logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, enter your email address (or telephone number) and also password prior to continuing.
2. Click the "Friends" symbol. It's the icon resembling 2 people's silhouettes in the upper-right side of the Facebook web page. Clicking this icon prompts a drop-down food selection.
- If the pal demand just was available in, there will certainly be a white number on a red background next to this symbol.
3. Click "Confirm". This blue button will certainly show up listed below the individual's name. Clicking Confirm will accept the request as well as include the individual to your friends listing.
- If you don't have any pending good friend demands, clicking the "Pals" symbol will certainly rather display a checklist of suggested pals.