How Do You Untag someone On Facebook
Erasing the post
1. Situate the story you intend to remove a tag from and also hover over the story.
2. Click the Pencil icon and pick "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Accessibility the initial post you shared and also click the "Share" button to share the post again without the tags.
Remove Image Tags
1. Find the photo with the tagged person you want to get rid of as well as click on the photo.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" switch at the end of the photo.
3. Float over the person's name you wish to remove from the picture as well as select "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" button on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each and every image you wish to remove tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and also validate that you wish to remove the tagged pictures.
Suggestion: You can remove your personal tag from any type of picture or post by floating over the tale, picking the Pencil icon as well as clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How you can Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click on the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're dealing with a large number of posts, you can do something else that's not so time-consuming:
- Go to your Activity Log (you can get there by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Locate the posts/photos you want to untag yourself from, as well as click on the Edit button alongside them on the right.
- Afterwards, click on "Report/Remove Tag"