How Do You Post something On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to upload. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box listed below the cover image.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You can likewise add a colored history by clicking among the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Include extra material to your post. If you wish to add even more to your post, click among the alternatives situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to choose a photo or video clip from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Allows you to choose a friend or team of Friends to identify in the post. Marked Friends will certainly receive the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick an emotion or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.