There are a number of methods to do this yet we will certainly take a look at posting them from your computer system and also this guide will certainly show you exactly how.
How Do You Post Pictures On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ right into your browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post images to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is simply listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to post. If you're publishing numerous images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will submit your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can include text to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then pick Public.
-You could also click + Album and then click Create Album when triggered if you wish to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly publish your picture(s) to your picked Facebook page.