There are numerous methods to do this however we will certainly look at posting them from your computer and also this overview will show you how.
How Do You Post A Picture To Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post pictures to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to upload. If you're publishing several pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will submit your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can include even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include text to the message by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You can also click + Album and then click Create Album when motivated if you 'd like to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly publish your picture(s) to your chosen Facebook page.