Here are the three main methods you could successfully log out of the Messenger app on your Android or iOS device.
How Do You Logout Of Facebook Messenger
How to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your gadget Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you have to enter into the Settings of your Android gadget.
- Close the application if you have it open, as well as eliminate it from your current apps list, otherwise this method will not work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, and scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and Clear data.
Now when you go back to touch on Messenger in your application cabinet, you ought to see that it will not log you in automatically.
Pro pointer: If somebody else wants to utilize your phone to examine their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they simply need to tap Switch over Account to sign right into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook application
If you've got Messenger on your phone, chances excel that you've obtained the Facebook application as well. From the Android Facebook app, touch the More switch on the top right (which must appear as three lines), after that go to Account Settings, adhered to by Safety as well as login. You'll see a section called Where you're visited, after that just select the Messenger session and also faucet Log Out.
This is how to log out from the app on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Launch conversation app.
- Touch the symbol for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down delicately till you could find the highlighted words, data USAGE POLICY. Faucet that blue link.
- Touch the menu bar on the leading left edge.
- Faucet EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DEVELOPER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom gradually till you could see plainly your PROFILE PICTURE at the top right corner. Tap your photo to disclose the fall food selection.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger App. You are now able to log in a various customer on it.
II. USING KEY FACEBOOK APP.
- Release the primary Facebook application.
- Tap the food selection bar for MORE.
- Scroll down up until you discover Settings. Touch it.
- Faucet SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Faucet ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Find the entry that notes these:.
Tool Type: Facebook Messenger on iOS 8.
Tool Name: Facebook for iPhone.
- Touch the X symbol alongside that log to finish its session.
You do not have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the chat application or finish the active session at the primary Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application using these approaches?