If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How Do You Delete A Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually entered deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page before both week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can view it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us recognize about it in the comments.