How Do I Share A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you intend to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to select that you intend to share the post with. You could repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a web page you own or as an exclusive message to one more individual.
5. Filter who sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to decide to omit certain individuals or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, but provides the chance to contribute to the initial message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Tip: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you wish to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly offer credit history to the original poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a specific customer, guarantee you have permission to do so. If the post consists of personal details, the customer might not desire the post shown any individual outside their very own circle of friends.