If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How Do I Remove A Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has gotten in removal mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could see it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Let us know all about it in the remarks.