There are a number of ways to do this however we will check out uploading them from your computer system and also this guide will certainly reveal you how.
How Do I Post Pictures to Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just want to post images to your personal page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to upload. If you're posting several pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first have to pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will upload your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add message to the article by inputting in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards choose Public.
-You can additionally click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you would love to include your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will publish your image(s) to your chosen Facebook page.