How Do I Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your email address (or telephone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to post. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll discover the post box listed below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Type your content right into the post box. You could also include a tinted background by clicking one of the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add more content to your post. If you want to include even more to your post, click one of the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to pick an image or video clip from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to choose a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Marked Friends will certainly receive the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.