How Do I Make My Pictures Private On Facebook
Method 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will certainly open the image.
- The image has to be one that you published, not simply one of you that another person published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon normally looks like a shape of an individual (or 2 people) that you'll find below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that claims Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will right away transform your picture's privacy so that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top appropriate corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's present personal privacy setting. As an example, the album might have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Suggestion: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the surprise album. Click the "Share Image" button in the reduced appropriate edge of the picture and also choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing window.