Right here are the three main ways you could properly log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS gadget.
How Do I Logout From Facebook Messenger
The best ways to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two techniques of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your gadget Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to enter into the Settings of your Android device.
- Shut the app if you have it open, as well as remove it from your current applications listing, or else this trick will not work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, and scroll down until you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, and also Clear data.
Now when you return to tap on Messenger in your app cabinet, you must see that it will not log you in automatically.
Pro tip: If someone else intends to utilize your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they simply need to touch Switch over Account to sign into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook application
If you've obtained Messenger on your phone, chances ready that you've got the Facebook app too. From the Android Facebook app, tap the More switch on the leading right (which should appear as three lines), then most likely to Account Settings, followed by Safety and login. You'll see a section called Where you're visited, after that just pick the Messenger session and also faucet Log Out.
This is how to log out from the app on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Release conversation app.
- Tap the symbol for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down delicately until you could spot the highlighted words, data USE POLICY. Tap that blue hyperlink.
- Tap the food selection bar on the top left corner.
- Faucet MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet PROGRAMMER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly till you could see clearly your PROFILE PHOTO at the top right corner. Touch your image to reveal the fall menu.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have actually lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger App. You are now able to visit a various user on it.
II. USING KEY FACEBOOK APP.
- Release the main Facebook app.
- Tap the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down up until you discover Settings. Touch it.
- Faucet SAFETY.
- Tap ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Discover the entry that notes these:.
Gadget Type: Facebook Messenger on iphone 8.
Tool Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X icon next to that log to end its session.
You do not have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the chat app or finish the energetic session at the main Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app using these techniques?