If you can't find archived Facebook messages, use the appropriate set of instructions listed below. Bear in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook as well as Messenger.com.
How Do I Find Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to get to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will certainly take you straight to the archived messages.
Ways to find an archived message on Facebook?
To check out an archived discussion on Facebook, you should experience the actions below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab above the conversations, and after that click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you can go through the conversation that you're looking for.
On a Smart phone
You could reach your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Touch the search bar on top of the display and also type the name of the individual you wish to see messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search engine result and afterwards you'll see all the messages from that person.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile site from your phone or tablet, you cannot undergo the conversations themselves but you can search for a person's name from the list of conversation strings. As an example, you could search "Henry" to discover archived messages to Henry however you can't look for certain words you and also Henry sent out each other.