If you've made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your job, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How Do I Erase My Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually entered removal setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to delete it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you wish to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could view it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us know all about it in the comments.