If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your occupation, removing that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
How Do I Delete My Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to erase your page you can recover it by going to the page prior to both week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not intend to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins could watch it).
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts elsewhere? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.