If you have actually chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your career, removing that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How Delete Page Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has actually entered deletion mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can view it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us recognize about it in the remarks.