If you've determined to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How Delete Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't want to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Allow us understand all about it in the remarks.