If you have actually determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless process.
How Can I Delete A Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message confirming that your page has gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Allow us know all about it in the comments.