Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out
Solution to Facebook Application Logout Trouble
The remedy for this popular Facebook issue is to move the application right into interior storage. Just comply with the actions provided listed below:
- Go to Setups -> Applications -> All Applications
- Tap on the Facebook Application.
- Relocate the application to the inner storage space completely.
- Reboot the phone
- Login once again.
- After spending time, Close the app.
- Restart the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this moment then you will be able to login automatically without going into that so long e-mail ID and password combination.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Cannot logout of Facebook, clicking arrowhead on the top bar takes me to basic settings rather than sign off
You can aim to Clear Now the Cache, Cookies, and Website Preferences with Time range to clear set to Every little thing via Tools (Alt + T) > Clear Recent Background and check.
If the trouble continues, you could Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature could deal with lots of issues by restoring Firefox to its manufacturing facility default state while conserving your important information. Note: This will cause you to lose any type of Expansions, Open up web sites, as well as some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" switch.
-Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will reveal a window with the details that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Additional information can be located in the Refresh Firefox - reset attachments as well as settings article.
Did this fix your issues? Please report back to us!