Facebook Schedule Post
Technique 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly need to be to start scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your e-mail address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternative Facebook page. It's important to keep in mind that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for pages you have created-- points like teams, fan web pages, business pages, and more. To get to among these pages, click the tiny arrow in the top right of your major feed screen (near the globe and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've developed.
-If you haven't currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the same menu. See our article on producing a small business page to learn more.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually created, start typing a status upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you could likewise insert media right into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrowhead next to the blue and white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day and time. In the home window that appears, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the time (to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the moment and also making use of the up and down arrowhead keys on your keyboard.
-You must arrange your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You could schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly currently be arranged to post immediately at the date and time you've offered. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrow in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.