So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that might occur. In the actions listed below, I'll show you how to inspect the safety prior to you even post, to see if it's worth sharing.
Facebook Post to Twitter
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't seen it currently, don't enjoy it while you are consuming lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the private Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will most likely simply frustrate your Twitter fans, so adhere to those posts that display a globe icon. This means that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the privacy settings are alright, just select the LINK in the internet browser and duplicate it. Since you get on the page committed to this certain video clip, image, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers directly to the material you want to share. In this instance, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, head over to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you wish to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you want to reduce the web link yourself, you could constantly make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is validated then connected to your Twitter account.