Facebook How to Untag
Removing the post
1. Find the story you intend to eliminate a tag from and hover over the tale.
2. Click the Pencil symbol and choose "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" button.
3. Access the initial post you shared and also click the "Share" switch to share the post once more without the tags.
Get Rid Of Photo Tags
1. Locate the picture with the tagged person you want to remove as well as click on the photo.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the end of the picture.
3. Float over the individual's name you want to eliminate from the photo as well as pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Photos
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each photo you wish to get rid of tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" button as well as confirm that you want to remove the tagged images.
Pointer: You could eliminate your personal tag from any kind of image or post by floating over the tale, choosing the Pencil icon as well as clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
How you can Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Most likely to the photo/ post in question.
- Click the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're handling a a great deal of posts, you can do something else that's not so time-consuming:
- Go to your Activity Log (you could arrive by choosing the drop-down menu in the top right edge of your Facebook page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Discover the posts/photos you want to untag yourself from, as well as click on the Edit button beside them on the right.
- After that, click on "Report/Remove Tag"