If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
Facebook How to Delete A Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of things to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not intend to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't certain whether you wish to permanently remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins can see it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites initiatives somewhere else? Allow us know all about it in the remarks.