Facebook How To Delete A Like
How you can remove Facebook likes:
1. On your account just below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll right to the bottom until you locate the area „ likes".
3. Make sure you have actually selected „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will certainly provide you a list of all your likes as floor tiles with preview image. This is just how you unlike every one:
How to Get Rid Of a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" someone's Facebook Status does several things. First, it puts your name under the Status, showing visitors that you liked it. Second, it sends out an alert to whoever published the Status. Third, if another individual posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll likewise receive notices. Remove the like from another person's Status update if you clicked the "Like" button accidentally or want to remove it for one more factor. You can also remove your personal Status updates from your timeline, even if one more customer has actually liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from another Person's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and also get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area on top of the screen.
2. Click on the person on the list that appears.
3. Locate the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link below the Status.
Eliminate Your Own "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and click your account link in the upper-left corner of the display.
2. Find the Status update that you wish to get rid of in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade and also click the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" button to validate your option.