If you've determined to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
Facebook Delete A Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not wish to remove your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you want to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could view it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Allow us recognize all about it in the comments.