It appears there is a single switch permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this opportunity yet, you're able to pick something brand-new. If you never ever chose a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to safeguard a far better URL and email compared to the randomly generated number assigned by default. Remember, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore once you pick the brand-new one.
Facebook Change Username
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the top right edge of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username into the field provided. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether or not that username is available. Bear in mind, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you alter it when. You are additionally supposed to utilize your genuine name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook profile and also energetic!
If you have your old URL linked to your site or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.