There are several ways to do this however we will certainly consider posting them from your computer and also this guide will reveal you just how.
Facebook Add Photo to Post
1. Go to Facebook's website. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your own page, you could stay on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're uploading several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will publish your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when motivated if you want to add your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will submit your image(s) to your picked Facebook page.