If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your job, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
Deleting A Page On Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has gone into removal setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to erase your page you could restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't want to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you wish to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could view it).
Here's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media efforts in other places? Allow us understand everything about it in the comments.