If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
Delete Page Facebook
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to delete your page you could restore it by going to the page prior to the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't wish to erase it completely, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the comments.