Delete All My Photos On Facebook
1. Check out Facebook's home page and log right into your account.
2. Click "Profile" at the top-right edge of the web page to watch your account.
3. Click the "Photos" web link listed below your profile picture on the left side of the web page.
4. Click the Album for which you intend to delete several pictures. The Album's images appear.
5. Click the "Edit Album" web link over the pictures. A dialog box appears with basic choices.
6. Click the "Edit Photos" link at the bottom-left corner of the dialog box. The album-editing page appears. You could additionally click the "Delete Album" option under of the dialog box to delete every picture in the Album.
7. Click the "Delete This Photo" box beneath each photo you wish to erase.
8. Click "Save Changes" at the end of the album-editing web page to remove the picked pictures.
I hope this post might come to be referral for you and could aid you. Thanks for reviewing this write-up and also thank you for checking out ...